    Anyone come across a good manager at all?

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    How much easier then drag and drop is there? You can download iTunes
    for Windows but I don't know if it works on anything but the iPod?

    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

    DoggNZ, Mar 9, 2005

  3. DoggNZ said the following on 9/03/2005 4:50 p.m.:
    Drag and drop from filemanager dosnt allow you to select with the
    flexiability of a manager program such as using ID tag info etc.

    Itunes dosnt work with anything but an IPOD but does have all the
    managment fuctions (except loading the player) that I want.

    I switched to Itunes a while back as my PC player of choice and just
    love the interface and features.
    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 9, 2005
  4. I use iTunes to load music on to my old DSE 128MB flash-based MP3 player.
    I don't know about the Windows version of iTunes, but with the Mac
    version you can drag tracks from the iTunes window and it will copy them
    to wherever you drag them to.

    Since I also use the player for transferring files I have a music folder
    set up on the MP3 player. To load new music on to it I open the music
    folder, delete all the old tracks, then select the tracks I want in
    iTunes, usually from a smart playlist set up to show all the tracks I
    haven't listened to for the last few weeks, then drag them from the
    playlist straight to the music folder on the MP3 player.

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    Bruce Knox Guest

    Windows media player works fine with my Nomad but I prefer Creative
    mediasource which is downloadable from their site. Dont know if it
    works with the memory stick mp3 players. May only work with the
    creative players.

    Bruce.

    Bruce Knox, Mar 10, 2005