    b) forwarding a port so i can become clever.

    If anyone could help me i would appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    Haataja, Feb 14, 2007

  2. Haataja

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+set+a+static+IP+on+a+computer&btnG=Google+Search

    http://support.dlink.com/default.asp?orig=1

    Do you see the *Knowledge Base* at the top of the page? If you ask a
    question, it will give you an answer.

    http://support.dlink.com/chooseCountry.asp

    You should choose a country, get a phone number and make the call to
    Tech Support or email them.

    Yes, you should be *clever* and do the right thing.

    Mr. Arnold, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Haataja

    Budweiser Guest

    Budweiser, Feb 14, 2007