Port Forwarding for exchange in a DMZ

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jonathan Morin, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. I'll configure my first PIX and at the same time My first DMZ and i
    need help a little bit.

    I got a pix 515 Os : 6.0

    My Lan = 192.9.200.X
    DMZ = 10.0.0.x
    Outside = 207.61.4.X

    My exchange Server in my DMZ = 10.0.0.5
    My exchange in my lan = 192.9.200.5

    I'll put a front-end in the DMZ and he'll be OWA, RPC over HTTP, POP3
    ( #995 SSL )
    My back-end (lan) = SMTP ( over Nat or i'll open 25 outside ?? )
    I know that OWA Need the 443 for HTTPS and the RPC'll use this port
    too
    THe POP3 with SSL port 995 so my pix'll forward 443, 995 Inside
    /outside my DMZ ????

    And i should open more port for my back-end front-end communication

    Some one can told me if i'm right in my affirmation and help me out
    with the communication between my front & back Server

    Thanks Alot

    Jonathan Morin, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Hopelessly outdated software version, get the latest version availiable from
    cisco or better get a new one.

    Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Kueter, Jul 28, 2004