Pop Up Folder Descriptions in Explorer

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm trying to load a bunch of my CD on to my computer for use with a MP3
    player.

    I load the CD's OK. But when I go into Windows Explorer and put the cursor
    over the file my all is get is "MP3 File" and "3.23mb".

    If I load the same CD on my other computer with XP Pro (32 Bit), when I put
    the cursor on the file I get, Song Title, Artist, Album Name, Track Number,
    Size, Year.

    I have tried the same software on both computer, iTunes 6.0.1 and Exact
    Audio Copy with LAME. The file are fine just not all the information is there
    on the x64 OS machine.

    I figure if I'm going to load all these CD's I might as well have all the
    text information avaliable.

    So what do I need to do to get the description to appear ??

    Thanks

    Guest, Dec 26, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Andre

    Thanks, I will try that later, when I get home.

    I guess none of my key word searchs matched anything in that article.

    Guest, Dec 26, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, Dec 26, 2005