    I have something on my desk top called Ad-aware SE personal. I can't
    tell if it is helping to block ads or is the culprit. It's so annoying.
    please help

    bob, Sep 15, 2006

  2. bob

    Evan Platt Guest

    Last I checked, Ad-Aware doesn't offer pop up blocking.

    Use a better web browser.

    Evan Platt, Sep 15, 2006

  3. Ad-Aware is an anti-adware application, and well respected.

    For your popup problem, see this:
    http://k75s.home.att.net/tips.html

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 15, 2006
  4. bob

    ProfGene Guest

    You have to run it to get it to do anything. When you run it, it will
    get rid of spyware.

    ProfGene, Oct 18, 2006