POP configuration for yahoo,rediff like email accounts

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by v2brothers, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. v2brothers

    v2brothers Guest

    CONTACT DETAILS

    VIPIN & VINOD

    EMAIL ID-

    PROBLEM:

    Hoe I can configure Microsoft outlook express to receive my yahoo and
    rediff account mails?

    PC CONFIGURATION:

    AMD A64X2-3800+(2.0GHZ)/80GB HDD/256 MB MEM/WINDOWS XP SP2

    v2brothers, Jul 30, 2007

  2. v2brothers

    Top Guest

    Top, Jul 30, 2007

  3. v2brothers

    Evan Platt Guest

    Another primo reason of why killing GG'ers is a Very Good Idea.

    Evan Platt, Jul 30, 2007
  4. v2brothers

    TJ Guest

    As a google-snuffer myself I certainly can't argue with that.

    Never saw the original post(s) other than what was quoted and attributed by
    "Top" in the reply.

    So I still can't help but wonder if the reply shouldn't have read, "Go back
    and read the answer to first time you *ASKED* this today."

    If so, that's a primo-reason to read what you just wrote before hitting the
    the send button. ;-)

    TJ, Jul 30, 2007