    expectations too high.

    Thanks,
    Stephen

    Stephen D'Souza, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Stephen D'Souza

    jean Guest

    My BJC-8200 gave outstanding prints until the print head went south*. The
    cost of replacement was too high so I changed it to an i950 which is even
    better. Maybe you have some cloged nozzles or the head needs a new
    alignment. Alignment is easy to do but to unclog the head, I suggest
    dunking it in demineralized (sp??) water overnight and doing a couple of
    cleaning cycles.

    Jean

    * I tried cleaning the head in something stronger than water, a big booboo.

    jean, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Have you tried printing much larger eg A4?

    Took me a while to realise that the opposite of normal photographic rules
    applies ie:-
    as the printer has a fixed resolution, no matter what image size it is
    printing, larger prints have correspondingly better resolution and more
    detail.

    Just a thought,
    Laurence

    Laurence Wilmer, Sep 30, 2003