    8. Trainspotting
    9. Fargo
    10. Memento

    Dr. Bukkake, Jan 17, 2004

  2. in no real order....

    Amadeus

    My Neighbor Totoro

    Stop Making Sense

    Adventures of Baron Munchausen

    The Player

    Who Framed Roger Rabbit

    Three O'Clock High

    Crumb

    Monty Python's Meaning of Life

    To Live and Die in L.A.

    Vlvetmorning98, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Dr. Bukkake

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:46:19 GMT, "Dr. Bukkake" <> wrote:

    Not in any particular order:

    Casablanca

    Lord of the Rings Trilogy

    A Walk in the Sun

    Lethal Weapon

    Chinatown

    The Godfather

    The Godfather part 2

    Grand Prix

    Dr. No (for the genre it started)

    North by Northwest

    So many close contenders after this.

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Dr. Bukkake

    Mike Guest

    "Dr. Bukkake" <> wrote in message news:<%WiOb.46639$>...
    > 1. Take The Money and Run
    > 2. American Beauty
    > 3. Ed Wood
    > 4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    > 5. Bananas
    > 6. Life of Brian
    > 7. Toy Story 2
    > 8. Trainspotting
    > 9. Fargo
    > 10. Memento

    I'm not giving it much thought but here's a quick list in no particular order...

    A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

    SE7EN

    American Beauty

    Batman (1989)