policy-map

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by online, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. online

    online Guest

    Hi,

    I'd like to apply LLQ or CBWFQ on a 831 but my IOS does'nt recognize the
    command "policy-map".
    The command "class-map" and "service-policy" are well recongnized but
    without policy-map I can do nothing.
    Here is the config I want:

    class-map math-any QOS
    match access-group 100

    policy-map output_map <----- Unrecongnized
    command
    class-map QOS
    bandwidth 64000

    interface ethernet 0
    service-policy output output_map

    This example is on the 831 book and the feature navigator gives LLQ & CBWFQ
    present on my platform :
    C831
    IOS: 12.2(8r)YN
    File : c831-k9o3y6-mz.122-8.YN

    Thanks for your help.

    online, Apr 30, 2004

  2. online

    Ben Guest

    To my knowledge this form of queueing is not supported on the 800 series.
    Most of the QoS stuff requires full CEF implementation to fully support
    class-based commands.
    Minimum platform would be a 1700 or 1600.

    Ben, Apr 30, 2004