    If someone have an explanation or better a solution to use LLQ anyway.

    Thanks much.
    Morgan

    online, May 6, 2004

  2. :I can't find the command policy-map on a cisco 831. This command is used to
    :configure CBWFQ/LLQ and with th feature navigator on cisco.com these
    :features appear to be availabe for my platform.

    :File : c831-k9o3y6-mz.122-8.YN

    You are right, the FN does show CBWFQ for the image you have.

    :If someone have an explanation or better a solution to use LLQ anyway.

    I notice that that is the first release for the 831 with that
    feature. Perhaps there was a significant bug in that respect,
    and you need to upgrade to something newer.

    Walter Roberson, May 8, 2004

  3. online

    Ben Guest

    It's confusing as many unsupported commands appear in the IOS of low
    platform routers...

    To my knowledge the 800 series cannot do class-based QoS. This requires a
    RISC based processor, i.e. 1700, 2600 or above.

    Ben, May 9, 2004