    sends / does not send CLI?

    And do VoIP providers honour the fixed 15p call charge?

    Owain

    Owain, Mar 30, 2013

  2. Owain

    Graham. Guest

    I know of none that natively recognise 101 although in my case it
    would be trivial to modify my dial-plan to translate 101 to
    +441618725050 (Greater Manchester Police).

    Graham., Apr 1, 2013

  3. Owain

    Owain Guest

    That's reassuring - not.

    Owain

    Owain, Apr 1, 2013
  4. Owain

    Bob Eager Guest

    I have my Asterisk box set up so that calls to 101, etc. get routed to
    the real PSTN line (which is needed for the ADSL).

    Bob Eager, Apr 1, 2013
  5. Anthony R. Gold, Apr 2, 2013
  6. Owain

    DrTeeth Guest

    Then it does not *replace* it.
    --

    Cheers

    DrT
    We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
    our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
    to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).

    DrTeeth, Apr 6, 2013