    Polaroid will be introducing a Digital 600 Instant Camera at photokina.
    Similar body, a 4mp camera with a built in photo printer and it will use
    media cartridges which will have the ink and paper all in one.

    John Llort, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Just what the world needs...more proprietary crap from a company that
    has never had a clue.

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 2, 2004

  3. John Llort

    Skip M Guest

    Llort=trolL

    Skip M, Sep 2, 2004
  4. John Llort

    dave Guest

    He is absolutely correct though. Polaroid sucks.
    BAD.
    I worked for them, they REALLY have no clue.

    dave, Sep 2, 2004
  5. John Llort

    TRR Guest

    Hey......c'mon guys ! Polaroid got rich because you didn't have to send
    momma's skin shots to Photomat to get developed, printed and returned
    tomorrow after 4PM. Along came digitals and now you don't have to
    settle for fuzzy 4x3's. I can't imagine a portable box that can do
    everything and still fit in your pocket but I guess they gotta try. It
    could be interesting if nothing else.....

    TRR, Sep 2, 2004
  6. I've used lots of their film through the years. It does a fair job of
    reproducing a few colors some of the time.

    Randall Ainsworth, Sep 3, 2004