    brand, but this sounds too good to be true!
    Can't find another stockist, and can't locate any reviews.
    Anyone any information abou tthe performance of this camera?

    Bill Smith, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Bill Smith

    DaveJ Guest

    As you say, good price for a 3Mp camera but not exceptional - Jenoptik as
    well as a few "who?" cameras around with similar specs. Did notice that
    Argos are a bit vague - 3035 looks oldish/on it's way out as it uses
    Smartmedia and "may be substituted for one of 2 other models" both taking SD
    cards- these could be a better option.

    Really depends on what you want it for - I'd guess little or no manual
    facilities, and certainly no optical zoom (this is stated in the specs). May
    be worth a look if this spec is ok for you and it falls into the Argos 16
    (?) day returns policy.

    regards,
    DaveJ.

    DaveJ, Aug 1, 2003