    to learn how to use this camera and wondering if it takes nice photos
    Thank
    Cathy

    cathy, Feb 2, 2007

  2. You might seek out a film group, or do a Google search. This is a
    digital photog. group.

    John McWilliams, Feb 2, 2007

  3. cathy

    stuseven Guest

    + The camera itself might be in good condition, but if you
    cant find film for it, you might not be as interested.
    The 150, in particular, should raise such concerns, as this was
    one of the earliest Polaroids - from 1960 - so, figure... thats more
    than 50 years old. If it were a vintage sheet film camera, you could
    get away with cutting your own... for polaroid film you need the
    special cartridge and film.
    On the upside, there are collectors, and polaroid user groups
    out there, some of which might have information on customizing
    available Polaroid film products for use in their vintage cameras.

    stuseven, Feb 2, 2007
  4. cathy

    Fred Martin Guest

    Sorry, Cathy, the Polaroid 150 uses roll film that is no longer made. It
    was a fairly
    nice(heavy) camera made from 1957-1960 and used type 40 roll film. It's
    original
    sales price was $109.95 which was a pretty expensive camera for back then.
    You can find a lot of info about the 150 and any other Polaroid here:
    http://www.rwhirled.com/landlist/landhome.htm

    .....Fred

    Fred Martin, Feb 2, 2007
  5. <snip>