    carry around for random shots
    Thanks
    R.

    rdkng97, Nov 23, 2006

  2. rdkng97

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Hi...

    Can't possibly know that without knowing what kind of compression
    level (or choices of level) that it offers. And to a much lesser
    extent, what kind of pics you'll be taking.

    However, if you like you can download the manuals here, and perhaps
    that will be of a little help.

    http://www.polaroid-digital.com/

    Take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Nov 23, 2006

  3. rdkng97

    Roy G Guest

    At the most 2 or 3.

    These ridiculously small cards are really only for demonstrating the camera
    in store.

    Memory cards are cheap, very cheap, so go out and buy yourself a 512 or 1024
    card. Second thoughts don't bother with the 512.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 23, 2006
  4. rdkng97

    Ken Lucke Guest

    Max memory on that camera IS a ridiculously low 512.

    Ken Lucke, Nov 23, 2006
  5. rdkng97

    Roy G Guest

    Heavens to Mutrgatroyd!!

    Don't tell me they actually expect people to buy it, if it is that limited.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Nov 24, 2006
  6. rdkng97

    Matt Ion Guest

    Uncompressed, sure. At its highest-JPEG-quality setting, my 6.3MP 300D produces
    JPGs averaging 2 to 3 MB... I wouldn't expect the Polaroid's files would
    typically be more than 1.5-2MB, meaning you'd get probably 8-10 files on the
    internal memory.
    Yup.

    Matt Ion, Nov 24, 2006