Pointer to DVD Frequently Asked Questions List

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Stan Brown, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. Stan Brown

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Stan Brown

    FAQmeister Guest

    You just posted a link to that spamfaq two days ago. Is it insecurity or
    obsessive-compulsive disorder that causes you to respond with a link to
    that spamfaq every time I post the non-commercial alt.video.dvd faq?

    I suggested to you once already that you should pick one day of the week
    and stick to it. That ought to be enough for you. Unless of course you
    have mental problems resulting from your inability to control what goes
    on here. If that's the case, then perhaps you should see a shrink.

    FAQmeister, Mar 22, 2005