    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Lotus

    Guest, Feb 10, 2005

  2. You can call Billy @ (800) 936-4900. I'm sure he'll give you everything you
    need. a$$fusker.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Can you send me his mail id ?
    or can you get it from him and forward me the same in .

    Thanks a ton.
    - Lotus

    Guest, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Urgent for you, perhaps. Have you tried using Google? Or a search button?

    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 11, 2005
  5. His email address is:

    This newsgroup posting will only be available for the next 24 hours when it
    will be deleted. It is only intended for the recipient.

    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 11, 2005
  6. Like we would ever let Bill into the MCNGP. It's an ELITE group.

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 11, 2005