Pogo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Palmira Vicks, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. I have Java -Sun - but what is Microsoft VM?

    Palmira Vicks, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Palmira Vicks

    Boomer Guest

    Palmira Vicks said:
    Microsoft Virtual Machine

    Read more about it from Microsoft.
    http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/java/

    HTH

    Boomer, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Palmira Vicks

    Galaxy Guest

    Pogo games use Microsoft VM .
    As do Yahoo.
    Simslots also.

    There's a site where you can still download MS VM from, but you'll have
    to search Google for it.

    Raine.

    Galaxy, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Palmira Vicks

    SgtMinor Guest

    Is this you?:

    Domain Name: OUTERSPACE.COM

    Created on..............: Wed, May 21, 1997
    Expires on..............: Sat, May 22, 2004
    Record last updated on..: Fri, Mar 08, 2002

    Administrative Contact:
    Easylink Services Corporation
    Easylink Services Corporation
    399 Thornall Street
    Edison, NJ 08837
    US
    Phone: 732-906-2000
    Email:

    If not, you may want to discontinue the use of that domain name in your
    addy. You're causing spam to be sent to a third party.

    Take a look here: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html

    SgtMinor, Sep 5, 2003
  5. Palmira Vicks

    Raine Guest

    My sis has been using the comp and I respected her wish to use her own
    name, etc. I will inform her that she must change her name.
    Sorry for the mixup.

    Raine.

    Raine, Sep 5, 2003
  6. Palmira Vicks

    SgtMinor Guest

    Good. I was a bit confused by the addy and thought you had morphed into
    an old Ford.

    SgtMinor, Sep 5, 2003
  7. Palmira Vicks

    Raine Guest

    LOL, No, but she had been using that identity for a while, she said you
    were the first one that had mentioned it as being a proper domain name.
    She's been sitting here *inventing* weird and wonderful identities since
    I told her, who knows what she'll come up with next! Hehehe,
    [email protected] seems appropriate to me, seeing as how she keeps having
    problems staying connected.
    Thanks for telling us, we appreciated the feedback.

    Raine.

    Raine, Sep 5, 2003