    stop? Do I need a plug in?
    Thanks for the help folks, I love the browser.
    Gary

    Trusty, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Trusty

    Moz Champion Guest

    Have you enabled popups?
    Have you enabled javascript and java?

    Moz Champion, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Trusty

    Trusty Guest

    Can u explain to me how to do that in Mozilla???

    Trusty, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Trusty

    Moz Champion Guest

    Please bottom post if you will thanks

    Enable Popups
    [Firefox-->Preferences]*-->Web Features
    UNcheck Block Popup Windows
    (alternately, put the pogo site in the list of allowed sites)
    Check Enable Java
    Check Enable Javascript
    (under Advanced... you may wish to enable all)

    *varies by OS
    Windows
    [Tools-->Options]
    Linux
    [Edit-->Preferences]

    Moz Champion, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Trusty

    Moz Champion Guest

    oh yes, PLEASE dont email me with regards to a newsgroup question,
    ESPECIALLY when you dont accept return mail in the first place!

    Moz Champion, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Trusty

    Trusty Guest

    Maybe you need a tranquilizer.If I did email you it was by mistake. In
    the future,,don`t flatter yourself

    :)

    Trusty, Oct 14, 2005
  7. You know, I know I should hold my virtual tongue, but really!

    You've got one of the most knowledgeable people there is offering his
    time to help you. He, as I do, provides a working email address for
    those who may need to contact us privately for legitimate reasons.

    It is inconvenient when people use Reply All and send an email copy of a
    reply to the group. From what Dan wrote, I suspect that he tried to
    reply to you via email to request that you not do that, but, of course,
    found that use an invalid email address, and hod no recurse but to post
    to the list.

    Your response brings to mind the old saying about biting the hand that
    feeds you. Good luck in solving your problem.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 15, 2005
  8. Trusty

    gwtc Guest

    and how is he suppose to know that you sent it by mistake

    gwtc, Oct 15, 2005