    and I am hoping not to have to buy all new cards...

    TIA,

    Ari

    spodosaurus, May 27, 2004

  2. spodosaurus

    Lisa Horton Guest

    The Nikon 3100 takes CF, but it's discontinued and going fast.

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, May 27, 2004

  3. spodosaurus

    y_p_w Guest

    It seems like a whole bunch of pocket-sized Nikon Coolpix
    cameras use CF cards, although Nikon (and Canon) seem to be
    phasing in the use of SD or MMC. Some Pentax digicams that
    use CF seem to border on the definition of "pocket-sized".

    CF doesn't seem to be a good choice for compact digicams
    given there are smaller "form factors". I do own a Canon
    S200 BTW.

    y_p_w, May 28, 2004
  4. spodosaurus

    Steven Wandy Guest

    Canon Powershot Digital Elph's S400/S410 and S500. Just got the S410 because
    I wanted a carry-around camera and use compact flash with my E-1.

    Steven Wandy, May 28, 2004
  5. spodosaurus

    Graeme Guest

    I seem to recall a Nikon Coolpix SQ. Don't know how the quality compares
    with the small Canons though.

    Graeme, May 28, 2004