  2. Yeah. One day to go and he's $9,000 short. Looks like $500/ea
    assembled, so he needs to sell about 18 assembled radios. Nice idea,
    nice design, nice implimentation, but not enough to pay the bills.

    Jeff Liebermann, Feb 12, 2015

  3. amdx

    amdx Guest

    Ya, I posted it cause he was short. Seems expensive, when you can put
    an SDR together for about 10% of that. But it has a lot of cool
    additional features.
    Mikek

    amdx, Feb 12, 2015
  4. amdx

    amdx Guest

    Hey, hey, only $1,326 short with 8 hours left!
    If he's that close, can't he just decide to do it?
    I don't know how it all works.
    Mikek

    amdx, Feb 12, 2015