    in .net so can anyone suggest me what are the courses i have to do to become
    a dotnet proffisional. i mean what are the subjects that i have to
    concentrate in .net. i have knowledge on asp.net.plz help me....

    kiran, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Feb. 28, 2006

    Hi Kiran! For the MCAD, you have some choices... there are 2 required exams
    and one elective, but they can vary quite a bit. The easiest way to
    understand them is to visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcad - and
    then click on the Requirements link somewhere in the middle of the page.
    This will give you a grid showing your choices.. hope this helps! :)

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Feb 28, 2006

  3. kiran

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Kiran,

    I'm from India too, and have just completed my MCAD some time back. Now
    preparing for the final paper of MCSD.NET.

    As Joseph rightly directed you, the Microsoft Learning site is the
    right place to get all the latest information about the certifications.
    You might also decide to instead go in for the MCPD or MCTS track.

    Check it out !

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Mar 1, 2006
  4. kiran

    badri Guest

    hi,
    i am badri. i say u r post. congrates for your success. i
    have plan to write the 70-315 exam, so can you share how this exam was and
    can
    you tell some model of the test. can any one mail me the questions of
    70-315,70-320. my mail id is . thank you in advance

    badri, Mar 13, 2006