PLZ HELP ME ...CHANGING OF MAKEFILE FROM FREEBSD TO REDHAT 9.0 ......

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by yogesh, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. yogesh

    yogesh Guest

    // THIS IS MY PROJECT MAKE FILE FOR THE BLACKJACK ..THIS RUNNING IN
    FREEBSD 4.11

    NOW THIS PROJECT IS IN UPDATING IN REDHAT9.0 , FOR THAT WHAT ARE THE
    CHANGES SHOULD BE DONE ....

    I COPIED ALL THE FILE FROM FREEBSD TO REDHAT 9.0 INCLUDING MAKEFILE .
    IF I RUN THE MAKEFILE .I AM GETTING ONLY ONE ERROR AS FOLLOWS

    THE MAKEFILE CONTENT :
    ************************************
    # New ports collection makefile for: blackjack
    # Date created: 23 February 1996
    # Whom:
    #
    # $FreeBSD: ports/games/blackjack/Makefile,v 1.18 2004/02/05 20:37:10
    trevor Exp $
    #

    PORTNAME= blackjack
    PORTVERSION= 1.2
    CATEGORIES= games
    MASTER_SITES= ${MASTER_SITE_SUNSITE}
    MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR= games/strategy
    EXTRACT_SUFX= .tgz

    MAINTAINER=
    COMMENT= One of the better implementations of blackjack, based on QT

    WRKSRC= ${WRKDIR}/${PORTNAME}

    USE_QT_VER= 3
    MAKE_ENV= QTCPPFLAGS="${QTCPPFLAGS} ${PTHREAD_CFLAGS}" \
    QTCFGLIBS="${QTCFGLIBS} ${PTHREAD_LIBS}"

    MAN1= blackjack.1
    PLIST_FILES= bin/blackjack

    ..include <bsd.port.mk> // ERROR: missing paramerter,

    bsd.port.mk is the system makefile consist of all the system
    initializing, port intitilize , server and client connectivity .....
    this is the most important mainfile .........

    i don't know which file do the same work in the REDHAT 9.0 .....

    PLEASE HELP ME ........

    yogesh, Dec 27, 2006