    scanner!

    Please help!
    TIA

    ian field, May 8, 2006

  2. ian field

    Jerry Attic Guest

    Why not go to the manufacturer's web site and see if they have an updated
    driver?

    Jerry Attic, May 9, 2006

  3. ian field

    ian field Guest

    Guess what? - that's exactly where I got the offending driver!

    I clicked the manufacturers "contact us" link and filled out their long
    complicated form to ask for help and guess what? - no reply!

    Plustek aren't content with just withholding support for older scanners,
    they decided to punish me for not buying a new one by supplying an updated
    driver that damaged my OS! Guess what - when I buy a new scanner it won't be
    a PUSStek!

    ian field, May 9, 2006