    Give up.

    Is Bob Pullen about please

    John Gifford

    Giffo, Dec 5, 2014

  2. Yep.

    Is this an introductory offer John, or does it relate to an existing
    account?

    Assuming an existing account, can you log into our main website, or do
    you encounter similar problems?

    Plusnet Support Team, Dec 5, 2014

  3. Giffo

    Giffo Guest

    Existing account. Same when I try to log in to main site.
    John gifford

    Giffo, Dec 5, 2014
  4. Giffo

    Graham J Guest

    Did you actually receive an email reminding you of your password?

    Is the login name you type in the same as the one to which the reminder
    email was sent?

    Graham J, Dec 6, 2014
  5. Giffo

    Giffo Guest

    Yes to both,repeatedly.
    John Gifford

    Giffo, Dec 6, 2014
  6. The email address associated with your account is your Plusnet email
    address, @<username>.plus.com

    I've requested a password reset email is sent to the address. If you
    don't have anything configured to collect mail for this mailbox though,
    then your only other option is to give us a call really.

    Might be worth keeping an eye out here and calling during the quieter
    times should you need to -
    http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212

    Plusnet Support Team, Dec 8, 2014
  7. Giffo

    Giffo Guest

    Thank very much Bob
    I have been out most of the day. Just asked for a new reminder, it's the
    same as I 've been trying all along.
    Entered this username and password but not accepted.
    John Gifford

    Giffo, Dec 8, 2014
  8. Giffo

    Rodney Pont Guest

    You haven't got caps or num locks in the wrong state have you?

    Rodney Pont, Dec 8, 2014
  9. Giffo

    Graham J Guest

    Have you tried using a different computer?

    Are you sure you are typing the correct password?

    Does the password:
    confuse a lower case letter l with the figure 1
    or
    an upper case letter O with the figure zero (0)
    ??????

    Migration codes from BT do this, I think deliberately!

    Graham J, Dec 8, 2014
  10. Giffo

    Giffo Guest

    Thanks for all your helpful comments.
    I finally got through to customer services, only waited 20 mins.
    The techy found the same problem but managed to sort it quickly.
    John Gifford

    Giffo, Dec 9, 2014