    I see only the plain arrow.
    Does anyone know how to restore this???

    Thanks

    kenny, May 25, 2005

  2. So what you're saying is that you're nonplussed. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005

  3. kenny

    WormWood Guest

    :))

    WormWood, May 25, 2005
  4. kenny

    kenny Guest

    Sorry I do not understand what "nonplussed"
    means.

    Do you have any idea of some registry edit that can fix this?

    kenny, May 25, 2005
  5. kenny

    Scraggy Guest

    Scraggy, May 25, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005
  7. kenny

    dadiOH Guest

    So what happens if you press control and drag something? Does it make a
    copy of the thing dragged like it should or just move it?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 25, 2005
  8. kenny

    kenny Guest

    the function are done correctly, only the small signs are missing..

    the same is with (ctrl shift it should have an arrow meaning that it will
    create a shortcut)

    kenny, May 25, 2005
  9. kenny

    Pennywise Guest

    |>the function are done correctly, only the small signs are missing..
    |>
    |>the same is with (ctrl shift it should have an arrow meaning that it will
    |>create a shortcut)

    So it still works as it should, just no graphic support for the
    function...

    Check your Mouse cursors that's what it uses to display the +

    Pennywise, May 25, 2005
  10. kenny

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Quite - if he checks back here, I'll provide a bit more detail:

    Kenny, open the Control Panel, double-click "Mouse". Click on the "Pointers"
    tab. Select a different "Scheme" from the box. See if that helps.

    Toolman Tim, May 26, 2005
  11. kenny

    Thomson Tim Guest

    Thats what white-outs for!