Plugin stops working in PhotoPaint 12 (but still works in 9)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by kuzo robinson, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. Hi,
    Sorry for the crosspost -- I was not sure what group is most
    appropriate for this question.

    I am using PhotoPaint from the Version 12 Suit. My previous version,
    still installed is PP 9.

    I have a handful of plugins installed including iCorrect Pro, which I
    use quite a bit. The problem is, after a while the plug in just stops
    working -- when I click on it in the menu list, nothing happens, the
    control window does not appear. The plug in is still phisically in the
    Suit's PLUGINS folder, and removing it and putting it back does not
    help. In PP 9 the plugin still works fine.

    Are there any trick to try in order to get it resolved? I've looked
    through the registry in order to find "icorr", but found nothing
    relevant, AFAICT.

    I tried to do a system restore last night (an overkill), and that
    helped.

    Is there an equivalent to PhotoShop's ALT-SHIFT-CTRL to perhaps reset
    the setting under PP 12?

    I am getting desperate!

    Thanks,

    kuzo robinson, Apr 22, 2004