    paulDAEDF Guest

    Is there a program or plugin that will insert the URL into the page
    being saved?

    paulDAEDF, May 30, 2009

  2. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, May 30, 2009

  3. paulDAEDF

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 29 May 2009 21:17:01 -0500, in message <>
    You could insert the URL into the page as it is being downloaded from
    the web server, by using a filtering web proxy such as Proxomitron.

    Unforch I don't have link to a filter/script for this. Maybe someone
    else can help.

    Ralph Fox, Jun 1, 2009
  4. paulDAEDF

    paulDAEDF Guest

    The Proxomitron page with links to Help files is here:

    http://www.proxomitron.info/

    I had used this a long time ago, either with Win 3.1 or Win '95.

    It does have many uses, but it seems a bit of overkill for what I need.
    Kind of like using a 10 gauge on mosquitos.

    I guess I'm going to have to keep looking.

    Thanks for answering, though.

    paulDAEDF, Jun 1, 2009