    for Firefox. I have WMP installed on my computer. I use it all the time & it
    is up to date. How do I get Firefox to recognize it?
    Thanks,

    Jim L, Feb 12, 2005

  2. *** Jim L escribió/wrote (Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:55:50 GMT):
    Just a guess. Find the Windows Media Player folder under Program Files.
    Find the plugins folder under Firefox folder. Copy these files:

    npdrmv2.dll
    npdsplay.dll
    npwmsdrm.dll

    --
    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor barnizada para la intemperie)

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Jim L

    Jim L Guest

    I'm not the most computer literate person you will ever meet so could you
    walk me through it a little. I found the files you mentioned under Windows
    Media Player......now what do I do? Copy & paste???

    Jim L, Feb 13, 2005
  4. dood, first of all, why would you want wmp plugins? Secondly, I don't
    think you can get it, or much less need it, because wmp has its own web
    thing. Thirdly, you find the files, copy them to the f-fox plugin
    folder, and then try it out. Also, as a media player, I suggest winamp:
    http://www.winamp.com/ it will be enjoyable, certainly.

    Poly-poly man, Feb 13, 2005