    Pluck icon from the toolbar. How can I accomplish these 2 tasks. I am
    not of the computer generation so please make your reply simple to
    follow. Thanks.

    pixturesk, Aug 18, 2005

  2. pixturesk

    Moz Champion Guest

    Pluck version earlier than 2.0 perhaps? On
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=968
    one of the 'problems' fixed by 2.0 is "unistall corruption"
    trying to find more information

    They have their own support structure
    http://www.pluck.com/support/pox/

    Moz Champion, Aug 18, 2005

  3. pixturesk

    pixturesk Guest

    Thanks for the link. I wrote to their support staff, waiting for a
    reply.

    pixturesk, Aug 18, 2005
  4. pixturesk

    pixturesk Guest

    The Pluck support staff were not able to help, but after updating my
    Firefox 1.0.6 extensions, for whatever reason, Pluck completed its
    uninstallation after restarting Firefox. What a relief. Pluck was a
    pain. My advice is not to install it unless you are sure that you can
    uninstall it.

    pixturesk, Aug 21, 2005