    Can i do Post graduate or Do some certification and go for a job. Which
    would good. Anyone please guide me.

    Thank you in Advance

    Vijay, Sep 16, 2009

  2. I'd go for the job first, gain some hands on experience and get certs. After
    a few years, do the post grad education. Even if you go the education route
    now, make sure to get some work experience at the same time.

    --

    Dustin Harper

    http://www.mstechpages.com

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4431 (20090916) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Dustin Harper, Sep 17, 2009

  3. Vijay

    hannanloveus

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you were me ,I would do some certification in the college ,and then after leaving school go for a job .Because the experience is very important.You could have known yourself better .

    Howerver,it is also a good idea, when you do post graduate you do a job in computer science.

    hannanloveus, Sep 24, 2009