    recorded voice?

    Thanks.

    John B

    John B, Jun 9, 2004

  2. John B

    DevilsPGD Guest

    If you're using a digital service (ISDN or up) then it will work just
    fine, the C-channel will contain the status of the line.

    DevilsPGD, Jun 9, 2004

  3. John B

    John B Guest

    The Pleiades P32mxi channel bank would be connected to analog PSTN lines.

    Any ideas, suggestions?

    John B

    John B, Jun 10, 2004
  4. John B

    forrestk9

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    A Real Answer Supervision possible now

    Please let me know if you like to know how this is done.

    Regards
    Vivian

    forrestk9, Jul 5, 2008