  1. John Gallop

    John Gallop Guest

    Is someone able to help me with adding the toolbar . Thanks, Kathryn

    John Gallop, Apr 24, 2005

  2. View>Layout

    The Old Sourdough, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Right click on the bar that the menu items are on, check mark "Toolbar".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 24, 2005
  4. John Gallop

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't understand your question -- which was (wrongly) asked almost
    entirely in the subject line -- but if you press CTRL+M it (O.E.) will send
    and receive mail.

    Of course, you could be talking about the Preview Pane, in which case,
    go to View / Layout and check 'Show Preview Pane'. If you do this, though,
    you should also go to Tools / Options / Read and UNCHECK 'Automatically
    download messages when viewing in the Preview Pane', for security reasons.

    °Mike°, Apr 24, 2005
  5. John Gallop

    Alice Walker Guest

    Go to View
    Go to Layout
    Check box Toolbar

    You can customize the toolbar with whatever icons you need.

    Alice Walker, Apr 25, 2005