    Dan Portik

    C.E.O.

    http://www.jamestowngroup.com

    Dan, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Remarkably sterile. Your location shots look just like your studio shots,
    which is a big surprise. Even the food shots are bland. No sizzle at all.

    Phil Stripling, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Dan

    George Kerby Guest

    Were not you in here last week posing as someone who just "discovered" this
    site?
    Get lost you spamming loser!!!
    C.E.O.?!?
    BA HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!
    And bottle washer...

    George Kerby, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Dan

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Dan

    Magus Guest

    ah Mr Spadaro! I've been away busying elsewhere, thus its been a long time
    since I saw a Spadaro post. Soooo glad to see that you continue to tell it
    like it is - acerbic, honest and with wit. Good Stuff!

    Magus, Nov 4, 2003
  6. Dan

    WebKatz Guest

    WebKatz, Nov 5, 2003
  7. Dan

    WebKatz Guest

    P.S. Dan - nice start, but don't quit the day job. Everything is "okay" -
    not great, not polished, and certainly not extreeme. But you've got a lot of
    the technical basiscs down, and that's a good thing.

    WebKatz, Nov 5, 2003