    found that some questions are very hard and complecated.
    please any can give me some tips. can i have some practice qaestions.

    thanks

    shibdutta, Oct 27, 2004

  2. shibdutta

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    (shibdutta) wrote in
    i like yo' style. keep up the bad work!

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 28, 2004

  3. hello

    lebosquain romuald, Oct 30, 2004
  4. shibdutta

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    please make sure you get certified in this before you attempt to do
    anything else:

    http://tinyurl.com/58u7o

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 30, 2004
  5. shibdutta

    Conseiller Guest

    Hi,

    Try to look for Testking (Questions & Answers). You will vind the most asked
    questions.

    Good luck
    Verdure

    Conseiller, Nov 2, 2004
  6. shibdutta

    catwalker63 Guest

    FOAD A.S.F.F.U.C.K.E.R!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Nov 2, 2004
  7. shibdutta

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    FOAD. my kingdom for a foad!!

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 3, 2004
  8. Frisbee Or A Disc?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 3, 2004