    messege they it will record PLEASE REPLACE THE HANDSET AND TRY AGAIN BIB BIB
    BIB , this never happened with BT .

    I have a fax machine on the same line

    Steve, Jul 19, 2003

  2. contact NTL on 151 as they may need to alter the settings at the exchange.

    Steven Pilbeam, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi thanks
    I told NTL to do this give the phone line more time to let the answer
    machine reset but they told me it cant be done , until I told them I am a
    MCSE / and C&G in Fibre now they will look into it .......hmm we will see
    regards

    Steve, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    at last some one with a brain after 5 complaints and some strong words it
    has finally been sorted by an engineer that no's what he is doing SORTED!!
    thanks guys

    Steve, Jul 20, 2003