PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE, IT COULD BE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURTUNITY FOR YOU

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tomwatson, Sep 9, 2006.

  1. tomwatson

    tomwatson Guest

    FAST CASH

    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! PLEASE READ ALL! READING

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
    back, I was browsing through
    newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar
    to this that said you could
    make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah
    right, this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I
    kept reading. Anyway, it said
    that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
    article. You then place your
    own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
    article in at least 200
    newsgroups.

    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over,
    and talking to a few people
    first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what have I got to lose
    except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

    within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
    figured it would end soon, but
    the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00.
    By the end of the second week
    I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
    $10,000.00 and it's still
    growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over $42,000.00 and it's still
    coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
    spent more than that on the
    lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
    works.... Also, make sure you
    print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of
    it, as you need it. I
    promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
    start making more money than
    you thought possible by doing something so easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple
    directions and watch the money come in!

    It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage)

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

    illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

    extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
    yours in 20 to 60 days. This
    program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants. Please continue
    its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
    become part of the Mail Order
    business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's
    a service. You are in the
    business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
    to pay big bucks for quality
    lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to
    the income, which is made from
    people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
    piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME
    ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside
    EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
    the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
    Next, place one paper in each
    of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
    envelopes, each with a piece of paper
    stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What
    you are doing is creating a
    service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
    service and you are paying for
    it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the legal aspects of it all.
    So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed
    legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) Ryan Tucker

    301 Royal Oaks Blvd. Apt. 3105

    Franklin, TN 37067

    USA

    #2) Bryan Payne

    157 Oates Ave, Holland Park

    Brisbane, Queensland,

    Australia 4121

    #3) Lisa Copeland

    1714 Blueberry Lane

    East Dublin G.A 31027

    USA

    #4) Moris Balli

    Kashani 3/b 40

    Tel Aviv 69499

    ISRAEL

    #5) K. Baker

    P.P. Box 23051

    Waco, Texas 76702

    USA

    #6) Misty Navarrete

    PO Box 11995

    Huntsville AL 35814

    USA

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    other names up (6 becomes 5,
    5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible.
    Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think
    there are close to 24,000
    groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
    money you make!

    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
    1302 & 1341 of the Postal
    lottery laws.

    Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
    you can use it again,
    and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the
    participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at
    it this way. If you are
    of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others have received will
    come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
    on a computer or hard copy
    and keep the notes people send you.

    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1
    bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    six members will be reimbursed
    for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your
    name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    be receiving thousands of
    dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each
    of the first six people listed
    above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
    business!

    --DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS--------- (If you don't
    have an add posting
    programme)

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor
    at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
    this document, and select
    'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
    computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
    the blank page. From the
    'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into
    notepad so that you can add
    your name to the list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    your postings in different
    settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums,
    message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text
    of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
    Subject, this will be the header
    that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post
    message button. You're done with your first one!
    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
    it, it will take about 30
    seconds for each newsgroup!

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
    MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A
    MINIMUM OF 200**

    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
    days! You may eventually want
    to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If
    you wish to stay anonymous,
    you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

    Now the WHY part:

    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
    So then I made $5.00 with my
    name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me
    $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
    the original 5, that is
    another $25.00 for me. Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
    name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
    persons turn around and post the
    MINIMUM 200 with my name at
    #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
    OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM
    200 letters with my name at
    #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
    Those 3,125 persons will all
    deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still
    5 persons per 200 newsgroups
    react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only
    $6.00! AMAZING! When your name
    is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
    newsgroups, and send out another
    $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
    start posting again. The thing
    to remember
    is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
    joining the Internet and reading
    these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
    $6.00 and see if it really
    works?? I think so... People have said, & quote; what if the plan is
    played out and no one sends
    you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when
    there are tons of new honest
    users and new honest people who are joining the Internet and newsgroups
    everyday and are willing
    to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every
    day, with thousands of
    those joining the actual Internet.

    Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

    tomwatson, Sep 9, 2006

  2. tomwatson

    Roy G Guest

    Suitable for IDIOTS only

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 9, 2006

  3. tomwatson

    james Guest

    Wow. Hav'nt seen one of these for a while.

    james, Sep 9, 2006
  4. Come on Roy, the poster only make one error - the use of the word YOU
    rather than ME in the title.

    Joseph Meehan, Sep 9, 2006
  5. tomwatson

    Roy G Guest

    It is a strange one.

    His (the idiot poster) name does not appear on the list of recipients of the
    mug's generosity.

    He gives a reply address at Yahoo, yet I had to send my complaint to abuse
    at his ISP in Israel.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 9, 2006
  6. tomwatson

    Helen Guest

    Which we all should:

    Helen, Sep 9, 2006
  7. tomwatson

    Bill K Guest

    Oh Roy, you're such a spoilsport. Some people just like to share their
    good fortune. On a more photography related topic, I finally got up the
    nerve to play with my studio lights with my new D200. It's great. A lot
    better than the old polaroid back. I needed to practice because I need
    to take portraits of my partners and me for our new consulting
    business. I wish I could get my wife to pose nude for me but no luck.

    Bill K, Sep 9, 2006
  8. tomwatson

    Roy G Guest

    Hi Bill,

    It is much more fun, and more productive, to get someone other than your
    wife to pose for you. Wives are too used to giving the orders, and argue
    too much.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 9, 2006
  9. tomwatson

    Bill K Guest

    Well, maybe our Helen will

    Bill K, Sep 9, 2006
  10. tomwatson

    Helen Guest

    And do you want smiling or sultry?

    Helen, Sep 9, 2006
  11. tomwatson

    ASAAR Guest

    A familiar pout would be preferred by all.

    ASAAR, Sep 9, 2006
  12. tomwatson

    Bill K Guest

    Sultry, please. I can't imagine you any other way. Or is that sulky? I
    see in the British photo magazines advertisements for professional
    models (I presume they are legitimate. I wish I could find something
    like that here. An experienced model could probably teach me a lot
    about posing and lighting. Then again, maybe Roy or Paul would pose for
    me. . .Is there any such thing as geriatric pornagraphy

    Bill K, Sep 10, 2006
  13. tomwatson

    Roy G Guest

    Hi Grumpy Gaytor.

    The last thing you want is me and my fat gut sans shirt.

    The second last thing you want is a professional model.

    They are even worse than wives because they really do know more than you,
    and won't listen to your directions. You will only get the shots which they
    want.

    I rather suspect that Helen might also know too much about photography, to
    be a compliant model.

    She will notice that I have very carefully avoided anything which could be
    implied as any kind of criticism of her.

    What you want is a nice yougish lady, who is a bit of an extrovert, and very
    sure of her own good looks. 20 to 25 is the best age range, because they
    are confident of their own abilities to control the situation, and not quite
    so bothered about what any Significant Other might think.

    Start of with fully clothed portraits until you can control the lights and
    the shadows, etc, and she gets to know that you are not any kind of perv.

    Then gently see if the situation can be progressed to something a bit more
    daring. But stay away from obvious Glamour situations.

    Portraits with bare shoulders, then over the shoulder with some bare back.
    Have a file of some pictures you have cut out of mags and would like to try.
    Let her choose.

    Eventually you might be lucky enough to find a girl who really loves being
    photographed.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 10, 2006
  14. tomwatson

    Roy G Guest

    What he really wants is to photograph you, just you as you really are.

    That's not quite true, just any body would do. He is not quite discerning
    enough yet.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 10, 2006
  15. tomwatson

    Bill Guest

    Save yourself some time and all that hassle...hit a few of the local
    strip clubs with some business cards, and hand them out. Dancers love
    the attention, and you'll get more women interested in some publicity
    than you can shake a stick at...

    :)

    Bill, Sep 10, 2006
  16. tomwatson

    Bill K Guest

    You know, that might be an idea. I wonder if my wife would approve?
    They might be willing to do it in exchange for prints. I could put a
    notice up at the local university.
    Cheers and good night

    Bill K, Sep 10, 2006
  17. tomwatson

    Bill K Guest

    Well, not just any body.

    "What you want is a nice yougish lady, who is a bit of an extrovert,
    and very
    sure of her own good looks. 20 to 25 is the best age range, because
    they
    are confident of their own abilities to control the situation, and not
    quite
    so bothered about what any Significant Other might think."

    That might leave our Helen out. She's so crabby at times that I wonder
    if she's one of those sixty-something unfulfilled maidens like my
    headmistress at school. Just kidding, Helen.

    Good night, all

    Bill K, Sep 10, 2006
  18. tomwatson

    ½ Confused Guest

    A "Nurse Gulaug" impression would be perfect!

    (A character in Time Splitters 3)

    Jeff

    ½ Confused, Sep 10, 2006
  19. tomwatson