    again.....

    Thank you,

    Tony

    tony, Aug 4, 2007

  2. tony

    Leythos Guest

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    No person of sound mind would download files from a hack site that
    requires a password to access the unknown files when they are available
    directly from the vendors.

    Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

    The following links will take you to vendors sites for Spy Ware / Ad
    ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. After you install any
    of these applications and update them, run them in SAFE MODE to allow
    them to properly clean your system.

    First, make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

    These sites are for downloading Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools, in
    order that I would use them myself:

    Dave Lipman's tools:
    Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --
    http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

    AdAwareSE can be found here:
    http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

    SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

    SmitRem.exe by Noahdfear's SmitFraud, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, removal tool
    http://noahdfear.geekstogo.com/click counter/click.php?id=1

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.webservertalk.com/message1907860.html
    3rd link shows what he's exposed to children (the link I've include does
    not directly display his filth). You can find the same information by
    googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and 'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Aug 4, 2007

  3. tony

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use Remove-it version 12, it's fast and free. It now has over 3500
    signatures to remove All variants of Virusburst, Spy Dawn, Spylock,and
    Antivermins. New Feature, Remove-it will now update your hosts file. This
    tool is designed to Specifically remove all variants. Scan time is about 2
    minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is still required.
    First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then use the email
    link on the bottom of the page to receive the software.

    Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    pcbutts1, Aug 4, 2007
  4. tony

    Leythos Guest

    Yea, it will block downloading of ethical and good malware fighting
    tools in order to keep you from using them.

    Don't forget, the butts website is a host for PORN that is exposed to
    children.

    Leythos, Aug 4, 2007
  5. tony

    samuel Guest

    if the same error message as last year
    look for the last years replies for fix

    samuel, Aug 5, 2007
  6. tony

    Au79 Guest

    Get rid of Microsoft Windows from your computer and install Ubuntu Linux.
    You will never have to worry about viruses,spyware, trojans, or hackers
    EVER AGAIN! And you won't have to worry about the machine running slowly or
    crashing, EVER.

    Au79, Aug 6, 2007
  7. tony

    Leythos Guest

    That "never have to worry..." is not entirely true. There are many
    compromised machines on the internet running Linux because of exploits
    in the applications on them.

    Ubuntu is the worst, as far as hardware drivers and being able to
    provide an easy to use platform, of the Linux distros I've used in many
    years.

    Leythos, Aug 6, 2007
  8. tony

    Au79 Guest

    You are, of course, a liar. Can you provide any hard numbers on
    "compromised" Linux machines? Well, of course not.
    Ubuntu is one of the best distros to support all hardware and be as easy to
    use as that piece of crap called Windows.

    Au79, Aug 7, 2007
  9. tony

    Pennywise Guest

    1,660,000 of course some might be some dups :)
    Google: compromised Linux machines

    Pennywise, Aug 7, 2007
  10. tony

    Au79 Guest

    A lot of those search hits have items like:

    "Nabble - How to - Scan a Windows machine for virus from a Linux ..."

    Now, a search of '"compromised Linux" machines' will yield only 839 results.
    But at least you tried to support your erroneous assertion.

    Au79, Aug 7, 2007