PLEASE (please) HELP: Cannot get the voicetrading / sipdiscount trial account to work

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Oct 30, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Please help!

    I cannot get the trial account (details of which are provided by
    voicetrading and sipdiscount on their sites -
    http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html ).

    I cannot get this SIP account to work... it is supposed to allow free trial
    calling of 1 minute in duration to any of their (SIP Discounts currently)
    free destinations. Registers fine, calls are all refused with " 403 -
    Forbidden ".

    Current free destinations are shown on the website (link above)... Australia
    is one of them - here is a sample number you could try (probably a good idea
    to test with a known good destination number at a destination in their list
    of free calling countries to be sure - but in any event... here is the
    number I have been testing with [in good faith] and believe is correct /
    valid) - Australia --> 00 61 7 3535 3535 .

    The (SIP [account]) details are:

    User Name: test
    Password: test
    Domain/Realm: sipdiscount.com
    SIP Proxy/registrar: sip.sipdiscount.com

    Please, please ;) / :) ....

    Thanks and best wishes,

    News Reader

    P.s. For reference here is the associated page at voicetrading -->
    www.voicetrading.com and http://voicetrading.com/en/tryservice.html . Thanks
    :) please... :) etc. thanks :)

    News Reader, Oct 30, 2006