    photos, they are their own graphics. The program also did the regular
    cut slide and fade types that most of these programs do.

    Any help would be great.

    itestthis, Jan 23, 2004

  2. itestthis

    Robertwgross Guest

    Microsoft Powerpoint does all of that.

    ---Bob Gross---

    Robertwgross, Jan 23, 2004

  3. itestthis

    itestthis Guest

    Thanks Bob, I checked Powerpoint with office XP and could not find
    these effects.

    I just happened to install pinnacle studio 8 which came with an ATI
    all in wonder card and found the exact graphic transitions I was
    looking for. They are included in the hollywood FX transitions. Thanks
    anyways for the help.

    itestthis, Jan 27, 2004
  4. itestthis

    itestthis Guest

    I found what I was looking for, thanks for other group replies.

    itestthis, Jan 27, 2004