Please I have lost my ImageMixer (JVC Cam)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Haza, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Haza

    Haza Guest

    Hi!!

    I have lost my ImageMixer CD. I have found the usb drivers at the JVC
    Official Page, but the this soft isn't there.

    I have downnloaded ImageMixer 1.5 Sony Edition from eMule, but it doesn't
    work.

    Can anyone help me?

    Could anyone post the "JVC ImageMixer" in some alt.binaries group or share
    it in eMule?

    My camera is the GR-D40e model.

    Tx!!!!

    Haza, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Haza

    Mark M Guest

    When you stole the camera, you should have also stolen the CD...

    Mark M, Jul 29, 2004