Please Help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by kondo79, Oct 29, 2012.

  1. kondo79

    kondo79

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm downloading reports from my companies bank and naming these files as

    e.g. 10028.txt

    I'm my stupor I accidently named a file 10025.txt. :stupido3:

    Now i can't delete it, rename it or anything to it.
    The window that keeps popping up when i try and do anything to it is:

    Item Not Found
    Could not find this item.
    This is no longer located in D:\<foldername>\.... Verify the item's location and try again.

    This is bs, because I know the file is there. Any help is greatly appreciated so thank you in advance :adore::adore::adore::adore:

    kondo79, Oct 29, 2012