    frame.

    I need: Cost per kilowatt/hour and your state of residence.

    Please help me by emailing your data to

    ShockingPricesProject, Jan 7, 2007

  2. ShockingPricesProject

    David Guest

    Is this site of help?
    http://www.energylinx.co.uk/energycalc.html?db=electric&greencalc=no

    David, Jan 7, 2007

  3. Thanks for your reply.

    No the site you gave does NOT help my daughter. She has done plenty of web
    research. Electrical rates are actually easy to research. But, at her school
    her science fair project is in the "consumer" category. She MUST have data
    from ACTUAL people. That complements the reasearch. Its just the science
    fair rules.

    Please consider sending us your electrical rate and your state or country.
    She will appreciate it.

    ShockingPricesProject, Jan 7, 2007
  4. ShockingPricesProject

    Simpledog Guest

    Why are you doing your daughters homework?

    Simpledog, Jan 7, 2007
  5. ShockingPricesProject

    JTJersey Guest

    For what year and how many years?

    JTJersey, Jan 7, 2007
  6. My daughter has been trying to get people to send her this data for several
    weeks. She has gotten very little. She is disappointed. I told her I would
    post to a few places that I frequent. That is why I posted here.

    To be honest. I have even begun letting her post to newsgroups (under my
    supervision). Normally newsgroups are blocked on her computer because of the
    high amount of raunchy stuff in some groups.

    My daughter has pared down what she is asking for. All she needs is a
    kilowatt/ hour rate and a state or country.

    ShockingPricesProject, Jan 7, 2007
  7. ShockingPricesProject

    Chet39 Guest

    Southern California Edison
    Southwestern Riverside County (Zip Code 92585)
    For the bill dated 9/2/06
    Kilowatt hours used: 613
    Number of days: 29
    Total bill including taxes: $58.12