    and it auto downloads all critical updates and installs them

    any help will be greatly appreciates

    Thank you

    cromi, Apr 22, 2004

  2. cromi

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You wanna like tell us *what* flavor Windows? 1.0, 286, 3.x, 9x, ME, NT, 2K,
    XP, CE, etc.?

    (Not that *I'd* be able to help anyway, but ya know, gotta put my little rub
    in...)

    Toolman Tim, Apr 22, 2004

  3. cromi

    Yddap Guest

    In
    Probably windows ZY Amateur
    :)

    Yddap

    Yddap, Apr 22, 2004
  4. cromi

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Ooo....ooo....is that out already? I'd better rush out and get mine!

    Toolman Tim, Apr 22, 2004
  5. cromi

    ICee Guest

    Here's the logo for their new OS:
    http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

    ICee, Apr 22, 2004
  6. cromi

    Yddap Guest

    Yddap, Apr 22, 2004
  7. cromi

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Apr 22, 2004
  8. cromi

    xeox

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    WuInstall

    WuInstall is a command line which searches, downloads and installs windows updates. of course, you can also use it in a batch-file.

    Just Search in Google for "WuInstall 1.1."

    xeox, Apr 11, 2009