    onto my new computer, which is also Windows 2000 Professional, it says "not
    compatible with windows NT". I have done a windows update on the computer,
    but I still get similar messages. What could it be?

    Guest, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Guest

    Syncme Guest

    First thing is, this is the wrong place for this question.....

    However,
    It is probably referring to the software or driver that you are trying to
    load for the camera.
    Perhaps when you/someone loaded the camera for the other computer they got
    an other driver form the manufacturers website or there was an other disk or
    the driver is buried somewhere on that disk.
    Don't try to force that driver you can cause damage to your system.
    Go to the manufacturers website, find the support and then find and download
    the driver that matches the camera and windows 2000.
    Then you can install the "latest" driver for your camera. (Make sure you
    remember where you saved the download)

    Syncme

    Syncme, Feb 2, 2005