    Agreement and Guidelines, I would like to see the format before I set mine
    up. Thanks

    David

    David Webber, Apr 13, 2005

  2. David Webber

    Dave Guest

    David Webber wrote:
    > Can someone please send me an example of your E-mail auto signature (
    > format ) with the MCDST logo being used. Yes... I have read the MCP
    > Agreement and Guidelines, I would like to see the format before I set
    > mine up. Thanks

    David,
    Don't do it! Email should be plain text. Most people in the industry do
    not look favourably on those who email in html format. Marketing droids,
    spambots and those who simply don't know better, use embedded links/images,
    MCDST's shouldn't.

    Dave.

    Dave, Apr 13, 2005

  3. David Webber

    Jason Guest

    As an alternative, your sig file can look like the following:

    John Smith

    (123) 456-7890
    Network Administrator
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, CCNA, Security+, Linux+, Net+, A+
    My Company

    Jason, Apr 13, 2005
  4. David Webber

    David Webber Guest

    Thanks Dave you are right!!!

    David Webber, Apr 14, 2005
  5. David Webber

    gregstx

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Personally, I'd be concerned about an MCDST that doesn't know how to do this.

    gregstx, Feb 22, 2012