    31 March 2009. After finishing this Exam i have to prepare another core exam
    (70-310 or 70-320) to get the MCAD Certification. Whether this is write time
    to prepare for the Exam or not. Please anyone give me your suggestion.

    Shree, Dec 29, 2008

  2. Unless you have extensive experience in .NET 1.x, I don't think you will have
    time to adequately prepare for the MCAD exams. You should concentrate on the
    ..NET 2.0 and 3.5 exams instead (that is, 70-536).
    If you do decide to go for the MCAD, here are my suggestions:
    1. Be sure to sign up for second-shot.
    1. Take the 310 exam in late January. If you fail, take it again in
    mid-February.
    2. Take the 306 exam in late February. If you fail, take it again in
    mid-March.
    3. There will still be some elective exams available after March 2009, such
    as SQL Server 2005 (70-431). Take the required exams first, just in case.
    Best wishes in your certification studies and have a happy new year.

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 31, 2008