    regards
    SAPNA JOSHI
    email id:

    sapna joshi, Nov 10, 2008

  2. Sapna:
    Avoid the dumps. They can cause you to lose your certification, and much
    worse - just ask any Pakistani that has tried to take an exam in the last
    several years. The proliferation of dumps in India is the main reason why
    Microsoft does not offer beta exams in India. By using dumps, you are
    contributing to the continued exclusion of India from beta exams.

    Besides, you don't need them to pass the exam. You can see my exam study
    recommendations on my blog at http://larrywest.spaces.live.com.

    It seems you are confused regarding the difference between MCAD and MCTS.
    MCAD is for the .NET Framework 1.x, and the exams will no longer be offered
    after March 2009. MCTS is for .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5. The only advantage
    to MCAD is that the certification does not expire, whereas your MCTS will
    expire once support for the product you are certified under is no longer
    supported by Microsoft. (However, it will still be on your Microsoft
    transcript and you can still put it on your resume, if you wish.)

    My suggestion: If you have not taken any exams, start off with 70-536. It is
    a requirement for all of the MCTS certifications dealing with software
    development.
    After that, look over the "Skills Being Measured" section of the various
    exams' Preparation Guide and decide which one(s) you know the best -- then
    take that exam.

    As far as NIIT, I once taught at ITT Tech-Louisville, which used NIIT books
    and curriculum. They were a piece of bovine excretion - not only were the
    books wrong in several areas, but they used materials that weren't introduced
    until later chapters, making it very hard to teach, and one had to use their
    exam questions, some of which had no correct answers or weren't even in the
    material. Needless to say, I only taught one term. If the NIIT in India is
    the same as the ITT Tech in the United States, I would urge you to find
    someplace else.

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 18, 2008