    the significance of that. Which media is superior & why?

    What are other advantages/disadvantges of these units?

    Thank you kindly.

    John Bartley, Oct 2, 2005

  2. John  Bartley

    Baz Guest

    If it's the same price for a similar product why would you even consider
    getting the generic over the brand name?

    Baz, Oct 2, 2005

  3. John  Bartley

    John Bartley Guest

    1. DVD-R vs DVD+R is a clear difference. but I don't know which is
    superior.
    2. Wal-Mart offers a 3 year warranty extension, which allows me to let
    them gamble with the cost of fixing it, and obligates them to replace
    it if they can't get parts. With modern electronics production runs
    getting shorter & shorter every year, this risk-shifting can be very
    advantageous.
    3. I don't know what all else the advantages of one over the other as,
    as I stated before.

    John Bartley, Oct 2, 2005
  4. John  Bartley

    Alpha Guest

    ILO has a terrible reliability record. Just google for reviews on Ilo.

    Alpha, Oct 2, 2005