    Could someone give me a phone number or something for
    lost cards. I assume there is one that ships with the
    cards. I'm going to job interviews. Thanks.

    Kent, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Send an email to

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 14, 2003

  3. Kent

    Steve Guest

    Tom,what does one do with the MCP card?... What purpose does it really serve
    or what was it intended for?

    Steve, Sep 14, 2003
  4. At some some conferences, you can receive discounts by showing your MCP
    card. Personally, I do carry my card in my wallet. I've been an MCP since
    April 15, 1998 when I passed the windows 95 test.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 14, 2003
  5. Kent

    Maestro Guest

    Just to re-enforce what Tom has already stated. Last year
    I attended Comdex in Las Vegas. Microsoft was giving away
    quite a bit of free stuff to anyone who could show that
    they were certified (I forget at what level). I had my
    wallet card with me and came away with quite a few
    goodies. Other than that, people generally trust me when
    I say that I'm certified.

    Maestro, Sep 15, 2003